Pride Mobility Go Go Elite Traveller Plus 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter ~ New with Warranty!
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.5 mph maximum speed
- 34.5" turning radius
- Up to 14.5 miles per charge
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
|Overall Width of Base||21.25"|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.7" at transaxle, 0.83" at anti-tip, 2.6" at side deck|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" solid|
|Rear Tires||3" x 9" solid|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5"-22"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")|
|Battery Requirements||(2) 18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||Up to 14.5 miles (18AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and Blue interchangeable shroud panels|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||32 lbs. (front section)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.5"-17.75"|
|Battery Weight||14 lbs. each
(18AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-year limited on Drivetrain
This listing includes FREE freight shipping and the power wheelchair will arrive at your door fully charged and ready to go. We only ship to the continental United States for free. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico is available for a flat rate shipping charge. Freight shipping delivery estimates are only estimates and actual delivery time depends on distance, weather, and carrier.
We do ship to Canada and Mexico for an additional freight fee of $349.99
(This shipping cost does not include any customs agent fees, import duties or any other cost associated with crossing National borders. This is just for the freight shipping)
These power chairs can be customized in many ways and all customization to the individual needs of the user are the responsibility of the purchaser once it is delivered. If you know in advance that you need the chair set up a certain way please contact me and I will do everything possible to make sure that it is done before shipment.
We will go above and beyond to make sure that you can purchase with confidence!
**Buyer is responsible for return shipment which includes paying for and packaging it exactly as it was when we shipped to you and lining up freight shipment. We also charge a 20% restocking fee. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns before purchasing in order to avoid returns.