Pride Mobility Jazzy Passport Foldable Power Wheelchair ~ New with Warranty!
With a sleek and versatile design, the Jazzy® Passport can transport you to all of your destinations with ease. Built to fold down compactly in just a few simple steps, this power wheelchair fits into the trunk of most vehicles.
The Jazzy® Passport has a weight capacity of up to 250 pounds and gets you where you are going with a maximum speed up to a 3.6 mph.
Jazzy® Passport Features:
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 3.6 mph maximum speed
- 24.25" turning radius
- 9.6 miles per charge at 250 lbs., 11 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Easy-access free-wheel lever
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 3.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3" at motor|
|Seat-to-Foot Platform Height||14.5" (no adjustment)|
|Drive Tires||12" Pneumatic drive|
|Range per Charge||Up to 6.3 Miles (200 lbs.) (10AH)
Up to 11 miles (200 lbs.) (18AH)
Up to 5.7 miles (250 lbs.) (10 AH)
Up to 9.6 Miles (250 lbs.) (18 AH)
|Total Weight Without Batteries||54 lbs.|
|Standard Seating||Material: Black, Foam
Dimensions: 17.5" x 16.5"
|Drivetrain||Two-motor rear-wheel drive|
|Standard Electronics||50 amp PG VSI|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements||25.2V 18 Ah Lithium ion or (1) 25.2 V 10.4 Ah Lithium-ion (travel battery)|
|Battery Weight||7.6 lbs. (18 Ah)
5.2 (10.4Ah, travel battery)
|Battery Charger||2-amp, off-board|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||54 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
13-month limited on batteries.